Search This Blog

Market wherever I can

You're sitting at a stop light.....you check out the car next to you on either side and probably spend a great deal of time staring at the back of the car in front of you. Since this is true for about 95% of us (totally made that number up but I'm sure it's close!), I decided that it would be a good place to market Mandalay Images. While I see a lot of the car door magnets promoting businesses running around, I personally don't like the look of them. So I decided to go the route of a custom decal for my rear window. I stumbled across Single Stone Studios a couple months ago when looking for a wall decal for my home. A couple emails later and they told me they could do a custom decal for a car window. I pieced together a couple different concepts and voila! my decal arrived today and is firmly ensconced on my rear window...just beckoning people to check out Mandalay Images. I think they did a pretty darn good job and I'm looking forward to this next marketing avenue!

  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: