Search This Blog

A little fog on the situation

Call it a New Years resolution but I've been striving to take more pictures. That sounds kind of ironic for a photographer but I'm talking about pictures of everyday life. Last Friday I hauled my equipment to the car for my drive to work, mainly because the weather woman said that most of the city was covered in fog. Fog makes for some awesome pictures, especially when you throw some skeletal cottonwood trees in the mix. And it didn't disappoint either. The closer I got to Boulder, the thicker it got. You couldn't tell where you were most of the time, save for the exit signs and the normally towering trees alongside the road would just appear out of nowhere. Life's too short not to stop and take pictures so with that being said, here they are.







  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: