Search This Blog

Calling all newly engaged ladies!

The holidays are synonymous with a few things: trees, gifts, overeating and...getting engaged! A whopping 26% of engagements take place over the holidays! To celebrate the brand new year, and engagements, I'm giving away 2 engagement sessions free of charge. That's right, FREE. Each session will be between 1-2 hours at a location of your choice in the Denver area, complete with a disc of all the edited digital images.


To enter this little giveaway, please send me an email or comment about your ideal engagement shoot and I will be picking the winner on January 18th.

If you have already had your engagement photos taken and are getting married in 2010, I will give you 15% off your wedding photo package. Heck, if you're already engaged or married and are looking for a fun boudoir or family session, I'll extend this 15% off to you as well!

  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: